Monday, March 12, 2007

Meme : 5 wishes, 5 questions & 5 reasons

There is a 4 letter word which I have never heard of nor think of using Since it's a MeMe, instead of going for the Ms Universe speech, let's be super duper selfish!

5 Wishes I Have This Year

I wish for bigger appetite!
I wish for higher metabolisme!
I wish for deeper pockets for food expenditure!

I wish for less appearance of consumed lard on physics!
I wish for more more more more wishes!

Answers to 5 Questions:-


1. Who is the first blogger you’ve met?
Fatboybakes (Have Your Cake and Eat It Too) though it was more of a 'touch & go' meet.

2. Who is the ‘most wanted to meet blogger for you’?
Anyone who has

3. Who is the ‘I can meet, want to meet but somehow never got to meet’
blogger?
Rasa Malaysia, I missed da chance meeting her when she was back in M'sia
weeks ago!

4. Who are the group of bloggers you most wanted to meet?
All da Wonderful and Stunning Food Bloggers of course! :D

5. Do you have any bloggers/blog readers that you wish to meet right now?
O_o right now? Not really.....



Another one, 5 Reasons Why I Blog

I blog because I find it really interesting :p
I blog because I want and can share my experiences with others :D
I blog because I wanna kill my time, when I've got nothing better to do ;)
I blog because I feel happy!
I blog because I just love it.....

Aiksss... looks like there's another one, 5 Wishes For My Girls???

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page