Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Aik Cheong Hai-nan 3+1 Coffee Mixture Bag

1 simple instant post coming up.

Seems like ages ago since I last woke up to a blaring alarm clock and sat for hours in office attire. Okay okay the Deepavali Raya holidays were not that long but still it's hard returning to a relatively boring work routine.

I'm not a frequent coffee drinker. Not 1 of those who needs daily caffeine boost. In fact, I'm more into the smell rather than the taste. I dislike the pungent bitter aftertaste coffee leaves in my mouth (same reason I stayed away from smoking.) AND on others' breath. ~_~"

But then again, once a while a hot cuppa helps. Thick and aromatic. A good pick-me-upper. Nowadays, I'm into this (with addition of 1 teaspoon milk powder for the creamy texture):-

Then pop a sweet or chewing gum after to rid the aftertaste. =D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah I'm a coffee addict :p These don't do it for me though - I need my ground coffee strained through a sock! lol...

Tummythoz said...

paris beaverbanks, preferable silk stockings? ;>

Anonymous said...

dis one not bad at all !

Meanwhile I am waiting 4 somebody to come up with Guinness 1+0, sure can sell one.

Tummythoz said...

tonixe, guinness cereal for breakfast, guinness porridge for lunch & guinness noodles for instant goodness anytime? =P

wmw said...

Guinness Malt or Guinness Beer? They aren't the same right???? Talk about getting a boost! ;o)

Anonymous said...

lol! silk stockings yeah! maybe i should propose to the ah pek at the kopitiam hehe...

Locations of visitors to this page