Friday, May 26, 2006

McD's Fillet-O-Fish on the Double

The craving was back. Been hovering in my mind for 2 weeks straight. Mc Donald's Fillet-o-Fish. So, I caved in. Was at Sogo Shopping Complex, Jalan Tun Abdul Rahman, and bought this for lunch :-
Hey, what's with the plastic bag's design? What happened to those paperbags before takeaways were thrown into plasticbags displaying just the big yellow M? Wow, I have really lost touch with the fast food scene. Call me outdated but I still prefer the old packaging & its old jingle. Then again, I refuse to call the other famous franchise other than Kentucky ..
Like usual, had my double dose of Fillet-o-Fish with lotsa chilli sauce. One would not be blamed to wonder whether I took the burger for the sauce. :) The chilli sauce is also a must for the french fries, so took a bundle!
A comfort food that has yet to fail me. *Blurp*

8 comments:

PP said...

I miss the paper bags too though I don't eat McDs as a rule :)

Tummythoz said...

tuktoyakyuk, why-ar?

boo_licious said...

The fillet o fish is nice esp the soft bun. Aargh, now I have a craving for it.

PP said...

tummy - dunno la... the beefburger is wimpy (i prefer BK) and I think the KFC fish fillet is nicer. :)

Tummythoz said...

boo_licious, ha-ha.

tuktoyaktuk, I prefer BK's beefburger too. Will try d other fish fillet when d nx craving hits!

Joel Settecase said...

Chili sauce on a burger from Mickey D's? You must not be from the U.S.

And I agree: KFC will forever remain Kentucky Fried Chicken. Thanks for taking this important stand!

Check out my weblog, I think you would probably like it.

Tummythoz said...

settecase, obviously very Asian indeed. Ha-ha. Thx for dropping by. Your weblog oozes with energy!

A Mature Student said...

Ah, that is one food I can look and not crave...haha..

By the way, this blog is so unusual, toilet and restaurants/food? Great concept....mmmmm

Locations of visitors to this page