Monday, June 05, 2006

SUPER instant noodle

Unhealthy but tasty. Unhealthy but speedy. Unhealthy but easy. Unhealthy but cheap. Unhealthy but satisfying. Have I covered all bases?

It's my usual practice to stock these up when an overseas trip is forthcoming - in case I cannot get used to the food there. Yes, this is my staple food during tight budget trips too. LOL.
Brought these sometime back in a pack of 6 (I think). Cannot recall price but a good guess would be RM1 or less per cup. Have not been travelling to anywhere far & exotic lately so these have been lying dormant in my larder, until now.

Had a real busy-vesy week, so these came in handy.
Tear the top flap half way open, pour in the flavouring (err..MSG), add hot water, close the top, count to 120 or less & tada!!

Slurp-slurp! Prawn flavour.

SUPER!

3 comments:

Deletedprofile123 said...

mmmmm. I live off these

Tummythoz said...

Kellyforsale, so have you been shedding or is it just another urban legend?

Honey Star said...

heheh this is my midnite snack!

Locations of visitors to this page