Friday, August 18, 2006

Lunches in Thailand

Actually I wanted to post all my main meals, ie lunches + dinners, at 1 one go. Afterall, most dishes are about the same - Tomyum, Fried Rice, Pork/Beef ball noodles etc. Unfortunately blogger seems to disagree. It just would not allow me to post more than these 4 photographs!! O.o"

So, dear readers please bear with me ok? Here's the 4 photographs 'duly approved' by blogger:-


Everything's d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s. We had these from stalls parked on roadside, cafes, food courts and restaurants. Prices ranges from THB40 (for 1 bowl of beefballs noodle + 1 bowl of porkballs noodle at a makeshift stall) to THB235 (for 1 Phad Thai which is braised flat rice noodles + 1 Spicy Fried Rice at the SUK 11 Restaurant).

I'll post the other pictures soonest possible ... when I find a way to get around this pesky blogger bug. So, is it just me or have you had the same problem before? Please please advise.

4 comments:

PP said...

all the food look so yummy! i love eating by roadside hawker stalls - soak up the ambiance and make sure to carry lots of tummy settling medicine! lol... btw I found I could upload pics better if you choose none for picture layout. Using that I have no problems with uploading pictures but otherwise nothing turns up :p Hope that helps!

Tummythoz said...

tuktoyaktuk, thx a zillion. Will try now!

Unknown said...

wow....the fried rice looks good. I love porky ball"!! yummy..

Tummythoz said...

Jackson, IMO one can never go wrong with fried rice in Thailand. It's tasty even without all the seafood or meat. I suspect it's the fish sauce they use.

Locations of visitors to this page